This course is designed to highlight drivers’ responsibilities under drivers’ hours legislation and provide practical experience of working with analogue and digital equipment.
- EU drivers’ hours rules and working time regulations
- Use of the recording equipment (analogue and digital tachograph)
- Domestic regulations and record keeping requirements
- Enforcement practices and procedures
- Penalties for non-compliance in relation to both driver and vehicle operator
Benefits of attending
- Develop knowledge of drivers’ hours, working time and tachograph rules
- Offers detailed practical instruction on how to record the rules using the recording equipment
- Gain a full appreciation of how drivers’ hours compliance relates to the operator licence obligations
- Understand the potential penalties for non-compliance
1 day (7 hours excluding lunch and breaks)
Maximum 24 delegates depending on facilities
Please note: Lunch and travel costs are not included.
Refreshments: Tea, Coffee and water are available.
IMPORTANT: Any driver attending the course who requires DSA upload must have their identity checked by either a photo card driving licence, Operator card or a Driver Qualification Card (DQC). This will allow FBG Training to register the driver onto the DSA database.
All bookings are subject to our Cancellation Policy and by registering for a course you are agreeing to its terms. Click here to read the CANCELLATION POLICY
FORS Members Discounts
FORS Members are able to apply membership discounts to FORS courses advertised on this website.
Contact us HERE if you would like to learn more.
If you wish to book groups of 5 or more delegates, or have private courses run at either our or a company venue, please get in touch with us venue us HERE