No Events Found
A half-day course developed specifically for drivers of commercial vehicles to raise professional standards and improve road safety on urban and rural roads. The course is for anyone who drives a vehicle as a professional driver or driving for any part of the working day. The course focuses on the skills needed to improve driver behaviour to operate safely, reducing the risk of vehicles being involved in collisions and enabling drivers to share the road safety with other road users. The course consists of discussion, presentation, and demonstration. The instructor is a qualified ADi Instructor and an ADi Fleet Instructor We complete walk around checks and highlight why checks are made and the consequence of not having a road worthy vehicle.
What will you learn?
- The course starts with a road safety video
- The driver is then taken out for the initial drive to be assessed on the driving
- Once completed the driver is debriefed with their current driving style and coached on what could be done better
- The instructor then takes the driver out on a drive with commentary on what the instructor is observing and identifying hazards
- The driver is then taken out for the second drive and observed again
- The driver is then debriefed on the second drive highlighting any improvement
- The instructor carries out a quiz on road markings and signs.
- You will get two reports one on the initial drive and one on the second drive with recommendations of any improvement. Benefits of the course This is Advanced Defensive Driving Completion of the course can lead to reductions in insurance for Companies as well as individuals We also provide ROSPA training for all three levels Bronze, Silver and Gold
All bookings are subject to our Cancellation Policy and by registering for a course you are agreeing to its terms. Click here to read the CANCELLATION POLICY
If you wish to book groups of 5 or more delegates, or have private courses run at either our or a company venue, please get in touch with us venue us HERE