This course is designed to help transport professionals at any level develop an active role in ensuring legal compliance within their operation. It provides an overview of the operator licensing system and details the fundamental undertakings that apply to operators. (This course is not accredited to DriverCPC).
15% Discount for all FORS members - use the FORS member discounts button on this page.
Who should attend?
- Operators who are required to complete refresher training.
- Anyone who wishes to update their transport legislation knowledge to the latest standards
- Those who are committing to their continued professional development as a transport professional
- Candidates preparing for a full Transport Manager CPC
Benefits of attending
- Up-to-date knowledge and the notification of future developments in transport legislation
- Provides peace of mind that you are operating legally in compliance with the latest guidance from Traffic Commissioners
- Offers the opportunity to network with other industry professionals; sharing ideas and best practice
- Course content
- Operator licensing
- Managing the licence
- Maintenance systems
- Drivers’ hours and record keeping
- Driver licensing
- Road safety
- Incident reporting
Delegates are required to complete an assessment. On successful completion, they will be issued with a certificate of achievement.
In-company: maximum 16 delegates.
Includes tuition, course materials, lunch, and refreshments. (Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements as soon as possible at email@example.com.)
£250.00 + VAT (Group discounts available contact us for details.)
Please note: Travel costs are not included.
All bookings are subject to our Cancellation Policy and by registering for a course you are agreeing to its terms. Click here to read the CANCELLATION POLICY
FORS Members Discounts
FORS Members are able to apply membership discounts to FORS courses advertised on this website.
Contact us HERE if you would like to learn more.
If you wish to book groups of 5 or more delegates, or have private courses run at either our or a company venue, please get in touch with us venue us HERE