To get your 10% FORS Discount, please email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE you purchase your ticket.
• You MUST be logged on and ready to start for 0730 registration
• You MUST download the activity pack prior to the course
• Feedback forms can be found here – https://fbgtraining.com/locity-dcpc-evaluation-and-feedback-form
• Feedback forms MUST be completed after the course. If your feedback form is not completed you will not receive a certificate or gain Driver CPC hours.
• When you click the zoom link, you may be required to enter your name and an email address if zoom asks you to register onto the course (this doesn’t have to be the email used to purchase the tickets)
• You MUST have your driving licence and DQC card present to show the camera.
If you do not attend there will be no refund of your course fee. If you log in after the course has started you will be refused entry and any rebooking will be subject to a full rebooking fee.
Course Description –
A one-day online course developed specifically for drivers of commercial vehicles. As London grows, so does traffic congestion and air pollution. This has a major and damaging impact on public health.
Nearly 9,500 people die early each year in London because of poor air quality. LoCity Driving features modules to help drivers and transport managers save fuel and reduce the environmental impact of commercial vehicles.
The benefits of LoCity training are –
- LoCity is a seven-hour, CPC Accredited course.
- LoCity focuses on minimising the environmental impact of vans and HGV’s by reducing emissions using journey planning and vehicle checks, fuel-efficient driving and alternative fuels.
- The LoCity course is approved by FORS and the DVSA.
- LoCity Driving is essential training for all HGV commercial drivers and will be applicable to all sectors.
What will you learn about?
- Air quality and fuel efficiency.
- How vehicle checks, and maintenance can help reduce emissions.
- Fuel-efficient driving techniques.
- The benefits of journey planning.
- How to use in-vehicle technology to improve driving performance.
- Alternative Fuels in commercial vehicle fleets.
- Course Duration & Delegate numbers
- The LoCity Driving course is 7 hours of learning and can facilitate up to 24 people per course.
IMPORTANT: Any driver attending the course must have their identity checked by either a photo card driving licence, Operator card or a Driver Qualification Card (DQC). This will allow FBG Training to register the driver onto the Transport for London master LoCity database which confirms the driver has attended the course.
For a driver to be uploaded to the FORS/TfL register and/or be accredited with the Driver CPC hours they must complete the entire course.
All bookings are subject to our Cancellation Policy and by registering for a course you are agreeing to its terms. Email email@example.com for cancellation policy.
Please note: You MUST send a copy of your Driving Licence and Driver Qualification Card at least 48 hours before the course date to firstname.lastname@example.org